Jackie Murphy offers expert dog training and behavioural work. She can help you and your dog with a variety of problems as well as everything from basic training to agility classes.
Jackie is full qualified and trained in expert dog training. To see what she could offer you please see the courses page for her dog training services. Below are details of some her qualifications and memberships within the pet care field:
- Advance Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management
- Advance Diploma in Feline Behaviour Management
- Diploma in canine psychology
- Canine Aggression
- Diploma in feline psychology
- Distinction in Canine and Feline First Aid
- Completed a Nutritional Advisors Programme with one of the top pet food companies in the UK
- Distinction in the study of wolf – the dog’s wild relation.
- Diploma in Small Mammals (rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, rats, gerbils, etc).
- Society for Education and Training and has satisfied the requirements and been awarded QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills Status)
- Part of the tutorial team and careers advisor at Compass Education and Training
- Ambassador of Great Britain for the International Society of Animal Professionals
- Lantra Awards approved customised provision instructor I also hold an up-to-date CRB check
- Teddy is an assessed trained dog for attending schools/colleges/other educational establishments and organisations
- Animal Behaviour & Training Council (ABTC) Registered Accredited Animal Behaviourist