What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files saved to your computer when you visit websites.
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies remember your preferences when you visit a website. They are used amongst over things for:
- Remembering what's in your shopping basket
- Logging in to any site
- Remembering Language settings
What happens if I block cookies?
Blocking cookies will cause many features of websites not to work correctly if you disable cookies won't be able to:
- Log into sites like Facebook or Youtube
- Buy things from e-commerce stores like Amazon or Ebay
- Use live chat in support sites
How can I disable or block cookies?
You can disable cookies through your web browsers settings, please consult the browser's developer for instructions.