Dog Behavioural Consultations
This is a three-session tailor-made programme spread over a six week period with the first consultation lasting approximately two hours. The consultation is carried out in or around the dog’s environment as Jackie will travel to you. Based in Kent, Jackie will travel across Kent, South-East London, Essex, Sussex, Surrey and surrounding areas.
All members of the household should ideally be present during consultations and/or training, including children because everyone has a part to play in improving the dog’s behaviour. During this time, Jackie will gain an understanding of what is causing the problem, carry out a detailed behaviour and training assessment to construct a tailored programme to improve the dog’s behavioural issues. During her visit, Jackie will show you how to carry out all aspects of the programme and training skills / techniques. All consultations will be backed up by a full written report which is emailed or posted to you within a couple of days of the initial visit.
The follow-up visits are arranged two weeks apart from each other (these visits are only valid for three months from the date of the first consultation), this is a follow-up visit and enables Jackie to re-assess the programme, progress, any behaviour training that is required and future advice for continued training.
Kent based Jackie Murphy will travel to you, available across Kent, South-East London, Essex, Sussex and Surrey.
How this package can help
Dogs aren’t born naughty, although their varied and individual temperaments certainly shape their future characters! Specialist Dog Training provides Kent, South-East London, Essex, Sussex and Surrey based dog owners with a first class, humane training and behaviour service that is widely used and recommended by dog owners, veterinary surgeons and professional bodies.
The behaviour package is unique to each owner and will include the following:
A full written tailor-made behaviour programme for you and your pet, packet of treats and a clicker.
Key reasons why Jackie can help you and your dog:
- Jackie holds qualifications in teaching, a Graduate Diploma in Animal Behaviour Management and an Advance Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management. Jackie has also passed the Compass course for her academic knowledge in canine behaviour and psychology.
- Jackie is the ambassador of Great Britain for the International Society of Animal Professionals
- Jackie is an Animal Behaviour and Training Council (ABTC) Registered Accredited Animal Behaviourist
- Jackie is an Animal Behaviour and Training Council (ABTC ) Registered Animal Training Instructor
- Jackie has over two decades of experience, skills and knowledge
- Jackie has worked with thousands of dog owners to help resolve dog behavioural problems
Jackie continues to expand her academic and practical knowledge/experience through CPD (Continued Professional Development) and she regularly attends courses and conferences presented by leading experts in the field of dog training and behaviour.
Many pet insurance companies will cover the cost of a behavioural consultation, as long as you have been referred by a vet.
The fee is fully inclusive of all of the following:
- An initial two-hour consultation, plus two follow up visits
- Travel costs (Jackie will travel across Kent, South-East London, Essex, Sussex and Surrey)
- A written summary of the consultation and the recommendations.